An introductory workshop to interactive, forum and image theatre as a powerful tool for facilitation, performance and personal growth.
Join this 3-day (1 day p/month) Program to experience how to realize your inherent potential by identifying and aligning the different aspects of your SELF & of your GROUP.
NOTE: By joining the introductory workshop, you are not committed to attending further workshops. If you elect to do so, additional workshops will be at the discounted rate.
Interactive Theatre is a powerful and natural way to express and process mental, emotional and body levels simultaneously.
Rainbow constellation: Whether you constellate (we process your story) or you represent in someone else’s constellation, you’ll experience and see how to align different aspects of Self in order to boost your relationships with Self and others – whether as a team-player, leader, coach or other. We’ll also explore Forum & Image Theatre as powerful psycho-social processes.
A Rare Opportunity for YOU to:
- Experience ground-breaking ways to become more of who you really want to be
- Boost your Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Boost your capacity to achieve better results
- See how to harness psycho-social forces
- Experience connecting as a community when interactive problems arise
- Enhance your communication skills, overcome self-doubt and toxicity in relationships
- Learn how people can shine in mutually supportive relationships in families, at work, as friends, etc.
- Meet with others in a safe space to generate transformational results with a dynamic and creative method
- Gaining insight through effective, fun and stimulating processes [Methods drawn on: Rainbows of Desire, Forum theatre, ORSC and Process-Orientated Psychology]
- Access the power of community to resolve psycho-social “stuck-ness”
- Learn to work with embodiment
- 3 sessions: starting 29th Sep; 9:00 for 9:30 – 15:30 (POPArt, 286 Fox Street, Maboneng, JHB)
- Package R2250 or R850 p/session (max: 17 participants). It is possible to extend the package into an individual/group coaching package. Sliding scale reductions are available for groups of 2 or more. Don’t deprive yourself of the opportunity if you’re genuinely interested and can’t afford this - call me to motivate for a reduction.
Contact Coach/Facilitator, Manya Gittel (083 232 1374 - firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information (KnocKnock Coaching). Drawing on decades of experience & resource-building, I created this coaching-facilitation-education blend to turn people’s “stuck-ness” into leverage for a fulfilling present. I’m passionate about intra- and inter-personal relationship alignment (ICF ACC, COMENSA, MA (diversity & interpretation), Psychology Hons, LTCL). www.knocknock.co.za